Two-Sided Digital Marketplace Communities
- Building a value-added value-driven digital marketplace network with consumers and interconnected multi-business communities. Providing new approaches for interacting and collaborating with them. Offering simplified and self-service on boarding for users, consumers, mobility service providers, commercial service providers, technology partners and application services, resulting in a broad range of options so that the user can choose exactly what they want without limiting their choice to a single marketplace participant.
- The development of a Marketplace as a Service (MaaS) plug-n-play technology solution for which buyers, sellers and developers can build and provide complementary new generation dashboard portal applications and solutions for the digital marketplace networked (DMN) community.
Companies like Facebook, Apple, Amazon, Google, AirBnB, Uber, and Alibaba have achieved enormous scale in a matter of decades. Often their success is attributed to their technology and innovative cultures. However, while superior technology and innovation certainly help companies grow, it’s not the primary reason why these companies have reached such enormous valuations. Technology giants owe their success to their Digital Platform Business Model (DPBM).
Mobility Manager Digital Network Challenge
- More and more public transportation providers are evolving into mobility managers by coordinating human service transportation and utilizing existing public and private providers in order to meet the needs of consumers who must have access to health care, jobs or job training, education, social networks, and other quality of life services. The American Disabilities Act of 1990 requires all transit authorities to provide paratransit services for people unable to use regular public transit.
Gig Worker Provider Challenge
- It’s called “gig” or on-demand work — short-term work arrangements based on specific, temporary projects. And it’s a growing trend in the work world today. In fact, a January 2019 Comply Right Trend Survey revealed that 37 percent of the 427 small business employers surveyed use gig workers (also called freelancers or independent contractors). That’s more than 1/3 of their workforce, a number in line with national statistics.
Package Distribution and Home Delivery Suppliers Challenge
- The challenge is about how to provide updates to a customer in near real-time by offering one-hour scheduled appointments. Most companies today are still offering all-day or am/pm scheduled offerings. The solution is to provide an automated routing and scheduling optimization solution.
Solutions for Today's Business Challenges
- PHP Transport would like to invite you to join us in providing a connected cloud marketplace network of services, technologies, applications and solutions that help keeps people safe, secure and productive.
- Schedule a Transport
- Schedule a Gig Worker Provider
- Post a Delivery Pick-up to the Digital Marketplace Network
- Post a Trip or Tour
- Locate your Next Scheduled Appointment
- Join the PHP Member Network
- Managed a Private Digital Marketplace Network Community
- Construction Providers
- Creative Consulting
- Lawn Care Professionals
- Insurance Brokers
- Heating and Air Conditioning Services
- General Construction
- Courier Providers
- Hair Stylists
- Master Barber
- Fitness Trainers
- Massage Therapists
- Accountants & Tax
- Private Tutors
- Nail Technicians
- Classes & Workshops
- Mobile Services
- Schedule a Commercial Business Provider
- Home Delivery Provider
- Packaged Delivery Provider
- Bus Tour Providers
- Travel Professional Providers
- Taxi Limousine Providers
- NEM Transportation Providers
- Paratransit Providers
- Managed Healthcare Providers
Digital Marketplace Communication At Your Fingertips
- PHP Transport’s marketing strategy rests on the belief that its offerings and services represent a value-added approach to interpreting, qualifying, and understanding the complexities of the digital marketplace network and technology markets.
A Few Of Our Multi-Business Multi-Collaborative
Digital Marketplace Community Participants
Multi-Business Digital Communities
Online marketing strategies are designed to help drive targeted visitors to your website by positioning your website to the top search engine results.
User-Centric Comprehensive Planning
Create a comprehensive plan that is implemented on a modular basis. The project plan will determine a timeframe of events and tasks, with functional specification, which outlined in detail how the application will function and flow.
Collaborative Networking Strategy
Developed initial look and feel for a new website portal. Proposed creative branding that could be used to modify the on-going online creative marketing campaign.
Coordinate with Lead Architect and development team on the site structure of how the content is navigated and presented in a simple and easy to understand methodology.
Multi-Business Multi-Collaborative Digital Marketplace Network Apps
- To implement this strategy, PHP Transport intends to extend beyond connecting marketplace users (buyers), marketplace participants (sellers) and service providers to create an D-Business Omnichannel digital platform that delivers a complete experiences as the service offering.
Multi-business Multi-collaborative digital marketplace network.
Strategic relationships with users and marketplace participants.